FREE SHIPPING OVER $150 (Canada) and LOCAL PICKUP in Calgary or Cochrane
Pioneer Longhorn Spotted Brindlefrom $174.95 CAD
Cowgirl Cowboy Wool Hook Pillow$69.95 CAD
• Taken roadside south of Calgary, Alberta, photographer Alex Callaghan was driving along a gravel road in a total white-out blizzard when she saw this herd of bison walking along the fence line. She says, "I jumped out of my car and before I knew it was waist-deep in snow in the ditch snapping some pictures. It was brief, they took off after a few minutes of staring at me, but I managed to get a few of my most favorite images I’ve ever taken. Photos from this day have been some of my best-selling prints. They truly go great in any kind of setting, farmhouse, modern, or super western rustic."
• Printed on Hahnemuhle photo rag ultra smooth matte paper to give the highest quality finish and color range/depth. You won't be disappointed with the quality of these prints and they will last a lifetime.
• Ready to be framed and hung. Will look equally stunning in a simple black or white modern frame, or try a barn wood frame for a real western appeal.
• These are not stock images, but hand-picked fine art images from western photographer, Alexandra Callaghan, produced in small quantities and chosen for their dynamic portrayal of life in the West.
• Allow 8 to 12 weeks for backorders.
* Ships to Canada, US and internationally