Experience the rich culture of Native America through the Battle Records rug, designed by five-time World Hoop Dancing Champion and performance artist, Tony Duncan.
• These fine Southwest-inspired area rugs are made in the U.S. on American machines.
• Colors are inspired by the plant and mineral dyes found in the Southwest and Native American art.
• Rugs are made from premium nylon, surpass a commercial-grade rating, meaning they’ll withstand generations of wear.
• These designs look perfect in your home, cabin or workplace.
• If we don’t have your preferred rug in the current stock, all can be back-ordered with a 3-5 week delivery time. Often we have one size in stock of a style, but most are available in the complete size range of: 3 x 4′, 4 x 5′, 2×8′ floor runner, 5 x 8′, 8-1/2 x 11 and 8 foot round.
ALL PRICES IN CANADIAN DOLLARS
Ships to the USA and Canada
NOTE – FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT APPLY TO RUGS: if you require shipping, please also select shipping for both US or Canadian deliveries. It is a standard $55 additional charge. Otherwise choose LOCAL PICKUP to pick it up in the shop!